A cookie is a file that you download on your device when you access certain websites. Besides other things, cookies allow websites to store and recover information about the number of visits you have and the user’s or device’s browsing habits. Depending on stored information and the way the device is used, they can be helpful to recognize the user.
On UKFootballOnTV web pages we use the following types of cookies which are well treated both directly by us and by third parties who cooperate with us:
- Technical cookies: These are used by UKFootballOnTV to allow the user to browse through the website and use all it’s different options or available services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, recording key elements of each order, carrying out purchase processes of your orders, applying to participate in an event, using security features while browsing, disseminating and / or sharing content.
- Customization cookies: These are used by UKFootballOnTV to allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria on the user’s device like, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the locale where you access from, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those used by UKFootballOnTV and Google Analytics. They allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of activity and the use made by our website’s users, such as developing their profiles on the given websites and on our apps in order to make improvements.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: These are used by UKFootballOnTV and DoubleClick. They allow us to manage the supply of advertising space available on both the website and the app as effectively as possible by adapting the content of the ad to your use of our platform. For that, we are able to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you adverts related to your profile navigation.
However, remember that you can allow, block or delete cookies anytime through your browser’s settings:
- For Internet Explorer, click here
- For Mozilla Firefox, click here
- For Google Chrome, click here
- For Safari, click here
Remember to always access the latest support information of the given browsers in order to get to know how you can delete cookies, since the the way might change between versions and operating systems.
If you use any other browser, you should look up the different cookie management options that may be available on them at all times.
If you wish to be excluded from our services and other services for third parties, you can do
so through the following cancellation mechanisms: